boy-friend




Around Thanksgiving/Christmas time I was feeling pretty lonely and wanted to find someone to be with.  A guy to ease my burden of single motherhood, make me smile again, talk to and do things with.  So, I downloaded a ton of dating sites, paid some money and started dating.  It was fun.  I liked the attention.  But I still didn't have that one person.  That person to talk to, laugh with, do things with.
In January sometime I sent a message to a guy.  He was a bit mysterious so I sent a message and we started messaging back and forth.
It wasn't like the usually dating stuff.
It was fun and comfortable and there was no pressure.
He made me laugh and was smart and witty.
We started texting and have texted every day.
We met for dinner and there wasn't a spark or butterflies or whatever you want to call it.
We talked about our 'relationship' and what we wanted and agreed to be friends.
I LOVE the way things are.
He's met the boys and we've all hung out a few times and it's fun.

I trust him.
I like this new relationship.
I want it to stay this way forever.
I LOVE this boy-friend :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trigger

fighting

hell